Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Simply perfect stay. When next time in Budapest, this is the choice! ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Matus Slovakia
- “ Unfortunately there was probably no time to clean our room before our arrival, there was rubbish and the room was a bit smelly. When we came back during the day to take our stuff that we left in the hostel, the room was clean and not smelly so I believe it was just something that happened once and it is not usual. We have just has a bud luck. :-) Otherwise everything was good, great location, great information, no problem at all. Just the untidy room... ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Great Location right on the pedestrian walk, near lots of restaurants. Private rooms were very nice and clean. The actual hostel itself is pretty small, for the whole place there is only one shower, and a few toilets. The breakfast wasn't spectacular -- just some cornflakes and coffee, but hey when you're paying 5 euros a night you can't complain! Definitely recommend this place. George was so helpful with finding things to do and was very accomodsting. Would stay again ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Definitely a great deal! nothing to complain. We were a little confused in the first day because of the reception system, but apart that nothing bad to say. Location is great, the staff are really patient and friendly and we got a nice e clean room. The bathroom also was always really clean. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Monique Brazil
- “ This hostel has its advantages and disadvantages. Pro: good location, cheap; Disadvantages: the rooms were not very clean, the hot water was intermitent because of the providing source which was old, the staff wasnt kind and responsible, the walls of the room I stayed in was thin and I could hear everything throught it ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ Good place to stay, clean, good beds and good shower! Free washing machine and free to use foodshelf. There are two toilets and one has a shower/bath. Don't expect houseparty's but a good, nice and friendly place to stay, eat and sleep for some days or longer. I would recommend to change the showercurtain for a glass one and I would recommend to get better pillows (verry thin). ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous Netherlands