Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff ( Perry ) was so kind. He was really helpful. I advise everyono to go this hostel in Budapest. ”
- 20 May 2016 Anıl Turkey
- “ Maxim hostel is an amazing value and wonderfu option for a station Budapest! It was very clean, the beds were super comfortable, free breakfast! Perry, the owner, was very helpful and welcoming! 100% in my book! ”
- 09 May 2016 Lydia USA
- “ This is a great hostel for a great price! It's a pretty small hostel and I stayed in the private twin room. It's roomy and the bed is large. The guy at the hostel is super nice and helpful (we even had free coffee in the morning). Raday St is pretty cool and has a lot of restaurants on it, plus it's a pretty short walk to the Liberty Statue. Also you are able to lock up your luggage in a separate storage closet which was nice. Shower was pretty cold. ”
- 12 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Simply perfect stay. When next time in Budapest, this is the choice! ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Matus Slovakia
- “ Unfortunately there was probably no time to clean our room before our arrival, there was rubbish and the room was a bit smelly. When we came back during the day to take our stuff that we left in the hostel, the room was clean and not smelly so I believe it was just something that happened once and it is not usual. We have just has a bud luck. :-) Otherwise everything was good, great location, great information, no problem at all. Just the untidy room... ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Great Location right on the pedestrian walk, near lots of restaurants. Private rooms were very nice and clean. The actual hostel itself is pretty small, for the whole place there is only one shower, and a few toilets. The breakfast wasn't spectacular -- just some cornflakes and coffee, but hey when you're paying 5 euros a night you can't complain! Definitely recommend this place. George was so helpful with finding things to do and was very accomodsting. Would stay again ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA