Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good hostel, cheap and in a very good place! ”
- 31 May 2016 Michele Italy
- “ The staff ( Perry ) was so kind. He was really helpful. I advise everyono to go this hostel in Budapest. ”
- 20 May 2016 Anıl Turkey
- “ Maxim hostel is an amazing value and wonderfu option for a station Budapest! It was very clean, the beds were super comfortable, free breakfast! Perry, the owner, was very helpful and welcoming! 100% in my book! ”
- 09 May 2016 Lydia USA
- “ This is a great hostel for a great price! It's a pretty small hostel and I stayed in the private twin room. It's roomy and the bed is large. The guy at the hostel is super nice and helpful (we even had free coffee in the morning). Raday St is pretty cool and has a lot of restaurants on it, plus it's a pretty short walk to the Liberty Statue. Also you are able to lock up your luggage in a separate storage closet which was nice. Shower was pretty cold. ”
- 12 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Simply perfect stay. When next time in Budapest, this is the choice! ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Matus Slovakia