Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has its advantages and disadvantages. Pro: good location, cheap; Disadvantages: the rooms were not very clean, the hot water was intermitent because of the providing source which was old, the staff wasnt kind and responsible, the walls of the room I stayed in was thin and I could hear everything throught it ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ Good place to stay, clean, good beds and good shower! Free washing machine and free to use foodshelf. There are two toilets and one has a shower/bath. Don't expect houseparty's but a good, nice and friendly place to stay, eat and sleep for some days or longer. I would recommend to change the showercurtain for a glass one and I would recommend to get better pillows (verry thin). ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I highly recommend Maxim Hostel for everyone - great price, great location and really kind and helpful staff! :) If I am going to be in Budapest ever again, for sure I will book a place at Maxim. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Very friendly and helpfull stuff ”
- 28 Jul 2014 borut Slovenia
- “ Clean,quiet,good location. George,the boss of the hostel, is very friendly and kind. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ very nice guesthouse close from the center and George the owner is so nice and helpfull!! I definitly recomend this place i ll come back for sure :) ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous France