Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great stay here, there was an awesome atmosphere and the staff are very friendly and helpful with all questions I had. The hostel was clean and tidy... I felt very comfortable here and would stay again ”
- 27 Jan 2014 gulnara Russia
- “ Great guy, good place. Totally recommended! ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ thumbs up. vgood for single/group travellers.cant find any better place at such low price. nice location. clean bathrooms,&facilities. Hostel is just 7-8min walk from metro stn. It has secured entry. only thing you have to check your emails (from owner) before travelling to have access details. else, you may be in trouble. as there is no one to receive you at odd hours. Number of dining options available-many cafes in area. only thing, no breakfast included,but thats np. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Laundry was free! But there was no central AC in the hostel so it could get very hot. However, there were fans that helped and George said he was working on making the rooms cooler for the future. Its on a street filled with restaurants so you don't have to go far for food and drink. Its definitely a great value! ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Rebecca USA
- “ George (not sure) is a very nice guy. He gently told me whatever I ask. Maxim hostel is a very good place to stay. Cheap, very close to the center, easy to find. The beds are clean. If you want silence, Maxim is very silent. There is a wi-fi and a phone to call the landlord. So thank you George. Ciao! ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Anonymous Turkey