May De Ville Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in the one bed room, it was such a nice room and so cheap! Definitely recommend! ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Lani England
- “ I found it to be a nice place to stay. I wanted somewhere nice, clean and quite at the time and this was perfect. Breaky in the morning was ok, nothing great but good none the less. Good location, staff were all great and helpful. They have a pool table and a big screen with DVD player ( I bought some cheap dvds down the road and they didn't work, so just stick to theirs). The dorms were nice and clean, comfortable bed. Good stay. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The staff is helpful, but I have some problems with my tour to Sapa. I was supposed to go by train and in the end I went there by bus. That was the worst bus trip of my life so far. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil