May De Ville Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I found it to be a nice place to stay. I wanted somewhere nice, clean and quite at the time and this was perfect. Breaky in the morning was ok, nothing great but good none the less. Good location, staff were all great and helpful. They have a pool table and a big screen with DVD player ( I bought some cheap dvds down the road and they didn't work, so just stick to theirs). The dorms were nice and clean, comfortable bed. Good stay. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The staff is helpful, but I have some problems with my tour to Sapa. I was supposed to go by train and in the end I went there by bus. That was the worst bus trip of my life so far. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I wouldn't create an account or go out of my way to reply if it wasn't for this Hostel. Its legit. Clean, cheap, awesome theatre room, pool table and its classy beautiful. No parties or douche bags allowed, please dont ruin it. I would considered it a nice hotel but if you are looking to get drunk in the lobby than it would probably be considered a boring hostel. Free Wifi, breakfast and movies of your choice for $5? ”
- 10 Dec 2013 Eric USA
- “ This place is great value for money. My two friends and I stayed in a three-bed ensuite room for two nights, and May de Ville was everything we could hope for in a Hanoi hostel. The facilities were in excellent condition, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the location was ideal. Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Andrew USA