May Rooms Taipei
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly and helpful staff, clean and nice decoration. This hostel just for the backpacker, not for the traveller who have many luggage as you need to put them on the stairs ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ double room 201 is quite noisy at night, should find a way to improve, others quite good ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Wonderful stay at May Rooms! Carol, Mavis, and staff are very helpful and kind. It is the cleanest hostel in town by far! The hostel is located only a 5 minute walk to the Nangang MRT which is very close to 101, etc. Would highly recommend to anyone. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Caroline Canada