May Rooms Taipei
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ double room 201 is quite noisy at night, should find a way to improve, others quite good ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Wonderful stay at May Rooms! Carol, Mavis, and staff are very helpful and kind. It is the cleanest hostel in town by far! The hostel is located only a 5 minute walk to the Nangang MRT which is very close to 101, etc. Would highly recommend to anyone. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Caroline Canada
- “ Staff were very helpful ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ this hostel was one of the best. i felt like my home. every staff was very kindful and helpful while i was traveling in Taipei. especially, i met a korean staff in this hostel... it's a fantastic experience for me. anyhow if u r considering abt where u stay in Taipei during ur trip, don't hesitate to choose this hostel!! u won't regret abt ur choice. ^^ im missing the moment in that hostel. hope to c u soon~ ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anonymous South Korea