May Rooms Taipei
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful stay at May Rooms! Carol, Mavis, and staff are very helpful and kind. It is the cleanest hostel in town by far! The hostel is located only a 5 minute walk to the Nangang MRT which is very close to 101, etc. Would highly recommend to anyone. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Caroline Canada
- “ Staff were very helpful ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ this hostel was one of the best. i felt like my home. every staff was very kindful and helpful while i was traveling in Taipei. especially, i met a korean staff in this hostel... it's a fantastic experience for me. anyhow if u r considering abt where u stay in Taipei during ur trip, don't hesitate to choose this hostel!! u won't regret abt ur choice. ^^ im missing the moment in that hostel. hope to c u soon~ ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ very good location to travel in city at nangang mrt,u can see many story from jimmy liao's book.this house is really taiwanese style looks like u stay at u home,comfortable sleep.hope to go back again! ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Yanee Thailand
- “ I was officially a first guest at the Mayrooms. Mayrooms actaully not officially opened when I got there, so after one night, Carol(Mayrooms and Mayspace's owner) had me move to Mayspacse which is in Young-chun. Even though I had a night at the Mayrooms in Nanagang, I felt there was perfectly clean, hostel will be lovely and cozy. Of cousrse she and papa were so kind. I can say staying in this hostel will be a successful choice. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Korea