Maya Guesthouse & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very personal attention! ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Had a great 2-week stay here. The staff helped out with local knowledge, knew where the best deals were and gave me free lifts to places like the airport and a cheap scooter hire shop 10mins away in Seminyak. They were always up for a laugh in the bar, and I met some cool travelers there too. The facilities were great: the staff took care of laundry for around $2.50, water dispenser/fridge/TV/DVD in the room, free breakfast and $1.80 burgers. A shortish walk to Jl Legian, CHEAP stores around ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Casey Australia
- “ Maya Guesthouse is a lovely, clean place to stay. It's position is perfect as its far enough away from the main strip that you can't hear the music at night but is close enough that you can easily walk there during the day. The swimming pool is great, you have to walk 2/3 mins to get there but it's definitely worth going to cool off and relax! The staff at Maya are superbly friendly and always want to help. Would highly recommend this place for anyone staying in Kuta! ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Lucy England
- “ Although it is a bit far to the beach, there is a pool 5 min away that one can use and the street have many tasty food stalls. The two floor 6 person ensuite we stayed was very beautiful. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA