Maya village Guesthouse & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were asked to hand over our passport for the night, which was not only unacceptable but also illogical since the website guarantees the payment regardless of checking in or not. The drain in the tub was clogged and pieces of garbage from the previous guest left lying here and there in the room. The AC can only be set at 23 degrees yet only sheets were provided without any blankets or quilts! And the so-called security guard who clocked in at 11pm passed out (drug? alcohol?) around midnight! ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ First night in bali and as it turns out after three weeks of travelling in bali with lots of experience, this hotel is really recommendable. The staff is nice, the place is cute, the room is ok in size and cleanliness, you have even a TV abd (if I remember properly) warm water. The hotel is quiet, but not really close to the center. 5 minutes walk to the jalan (party) street abd 10 minutes walk to the beach. There are a lot of local, cheap, good food stores close to the hotel. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Very personal attention! ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Had a great 2-week stay here. The staff helped out with local knowledge, knew where the best deals were and gave me free lifts to places like the airport and a cheap scooter hire shop 10mins away in Seminyak. They were always up for a laugh in the bar, and I met some cool travelers there too. The facilities were great: the staff took care of laundry for around $2.50, water dispenser/fridge/TV/DVD in the room, free breakfast and $1.80 burgers. A shortish walk to Jl Legian, CHEAP stores around ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Casey Australia