Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have a wonderful stay at the Mayflower. While being very charming and old fashioned in decor, all the amenities are up to date and first class! The continental breakfast was delicious, with what appeared to be a selection of home made breads which were scrumptious! The staff were brilliant, helping me with directions, tips for staying safe and recommendations on how to get to the best places. I will most definitely use the Mayflower for all my future SF trips. ”
- 01 Mar 2015 Emma Northern Ireland
- “ I was very happy with my stay at The Mayflower. The rooms were clean, and quiet. The breakfast was great and the staff was friendly. The location was convenient, walkable and felt safe, with some navigation to avoid certain areas. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Great and stylish, old world feel, charming, in the center of things. More modern linen, however, would not distract from the historical atmosphere of the place. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Cyril Belgium
- “ Quite nice hostel, more of a hotel. Seams to have been a very nice one in the old days. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Just the breaksfast wasn't as fresh. But wouldn't leave u starving ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Maria Ines Portugal
- “ Mayflower is a very charming hotel in a perfect location. Helpful and friendly staff made us feel very welcome. We will certainly recommend Mayflower to others! ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Axel Sweden
- “ Cosy hotel, just blocks from where it hapoens, close to Poell and Calofornia cable cars ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous Netherlands