Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was very happy with my stay at The Mayflower. The rooms were clean, and quiet. The breakfast was great and the staff was friendly. The location was convenient, walkable and felt safe, with some navigation to avoid certain areas. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Great and stylish, old world feel, charming, in the center of things. More modern linen, however, would not distract from the historical atmosphere of the place. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Cyril Belgium
- “ Quite nice hostel, more of a hotel. Seams to have been a very nice one in the old days. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Just the breaksfast wasn't as fresh. But wouldn't leave u starving ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Maria Ines Portugal
- “ Mayflower is a very charming hotel in a perfect location. Helpful and friendly staff made us feel very welcome. We will certainly recommend Mayflower to others! ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Axel Sweden
- “ Cosy hotel, just blocks from where it hapoens, close to Poell and Calofornia cable cars ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous Netherlands