Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mayflower is a very charming hotel in a perfect location. Helpful and friendly staff made us feel very welcome. We will certainly recommend Mayflower to others! ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Axel Sweden
- “ Cosy hotel, just blocks from where it hapoens, close to Poell and Calofornia cable cars ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Great Hotel! When we arrived we were greeted by a great Concierge/receptionist who recommended all the must-do things and also advised us about the no-go Areas of the City. Our room was on the 6th floor. Easily accessible with an Elevator that i've only seen in movies before. Althought old, the Hotel and rooms have lots of character and are kept in great condtion. Rooms very clean, serviced daily, including fresh towels. The small breakfast, included in the Price, was a big Bonus! Free WIFI too! ”
- 18 May 2013 Tamara Austria