Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff. Close to the airport ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Anonymous India
- “ It was quite a nice place with a very friendly owner. It is in fact a big flat with a big living room where the owner was living with his wife and child. There is a shared bathroom, but for the number of rooms (3) it is quite OK. It is located few meters from the Negombo central Bus station - so it is very easy to find. It is just quite far to the "beach centre". But you can take public transport or a Tuc tuc to go there for cheap price. ”
- 09 Mar 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Large rooms, bathroom to share, but it is absolutely clean and functional. Perfect location for further traveling 2 min. to the bus terminal, 10 min. to the train station. A supermarket and food stalls just next corner. For beach it is the wrong place. There is a small sufficient equipped kitchen available. The family running the GH, are very friendly and always ready to help if necessary. ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Location very nice , close to bus station ... ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Anonymous Malaysia