Me Mates Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked this place. The staff were cool, always wanting to talk to you and help you out. The beds were big (I'm 6'2 and found them great), the place did ok food and drinks, and the location was pretty good, right next to Wat Phnom (walking to river and good streets/ market doesn't take long, and tuk tuk's are cheap anyways). The only thing I didn't like about this place was the only shower etc to use was a shared 1 in each room. But I'd still go back. Thanks. ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The place was fine and clean, though the room had no window. Granted it was a $13 cheap single room but no window is rough. The downstairs area has a restaurant and bar and was very pleasant. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ nice place to stay but too bad no individual light in bed. good location, 5 minutes walk to wat phnom and riverside in sisowath quay ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Place was clean and staff was friendly. ”
- 03 May 2013 Alex USA