Me Mates Villa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel staff didn't speak English very well and didn't clearly understand or give good information. The beds seemed a little dirty and be careful to bring the address with you because no one seems to know where the place is. They offer lockers and rent locks and towels with a deposit. Sleeping next to the lobby, one could hear the music playing into the evening and early in the morning. I would look into other options more closely. ”
- 31 May 2015 Anita USA
- “ Big locker and padlock are provided for your backpack. It's next to the royal palace so it's a good location. The place is good, but the two main dorms are located next to the reception and the party place. I didn't sleep well on my second night because of the party which was going on. The pool table is in good condition and there was some alcohol games in the evening. Maybe not the ideal place for my style of travel. Breakfest are available for a fair price. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Cosy little place. Fast response to my email in regards for free tuk tuk pickup. Bed was super single size and toilet is pretty spacious! However, it would be nice to put a rack so that we can place our shampoo and soap. Location wise is a little off the main street but it wasn't noisy except for some dogs barking. There is also a pool table! ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous Singapore