Me Mates Villa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When I left they didn't have change to give me back my deposit ”
- 09 Mar 2016 jean-luc France
- “ It's really close to the Royal Palace and the city center. The place is good, the staff is very nice. ”
- 19 Jan 2016 Camila Argentina
- “ The hostel staff didn't speak English very well and didn't clearly understand or give good information. The beds seemed a little dirty and be careful to bring the address with you because no one seems to know where the place is. They offer lockers and rent locks and towels with a deposit. Sleeping next to the lobby, one could hear the music playing into the evening and early in the morning. I would look into other options more closely. ”
- 31 May 2015 Anita USA