Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a great pleasure to stay in MecHostel, specially the breakfast. It was included in the rate room and was very good, fresh filter coffee, boiled eggs, cheese, toasters, juices, cereals,selection of jams. I been in may hostels and this is the best breakfast for the price in a hostel. Also the staff is very friendly and helpful, need more showers, but was ok. I highly recommend this hostel. Congratulations to all MecHostel. ”
- 25 Mar 2018 Juan Spain
- “ Very nice place ”
- 06 Oct 2017 Clément France
- “ Man in the reception was very nice and helpful, hostel is clean and quiet. Parking on the street which is great! Def will be staying there again. ”
- 27 Aug 2017 Ewa Poland
- “ It was a good stay. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. The location is just in the city center and worth the money. The room was plain but clean and as you normally only sleep in it, the hostel is a good choice for exploring Dublin. ”
- 09 Jul 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is good. ”
- 25 Jun 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very friendly stuff! They said we have to pay 2 euros for each of our luggage to store there after the check-out. We had a lot of luggage and we asked them to pay less. I think 1 Euro would be ok to store the luggage. ”
- 04 Jun 2017 Anonymous Austria