Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only downside was the employee at the reception who was not friendly. Everything else was great. ”
- 19 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I had a really nice stay here. It's a bit far from everything to do in Dublin, but the staff was really helpful and the room was huge! Had nice lockers I could put my lock I brought into and keep my stuff safe! ”
- 23 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall good impression, only the additional cost of € 2 was excessive for the content. ”
- 28 Sep 2016 Anonymous Belgium
- “ It looks way better in the pictures than what it really is, and way older too. ”
- 05 Sep 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ Would happily stay here again if I go back to Dublin. Friendly staff, good size dorms, located on a nice street, good value breakfast, great common areas. Not a great ratio of showers to beds so queues at busy times, but that was the only slight negative - and for the price, can't really even complain about that. ”
- 23 May 2016 Anonymous Scotland