Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly stuff! They said we have to pay 2 euros for each of our luggage to store there after the check-out. We had a lot of luggage and we asked them to pay less. I think 1 Euro would be ok to store the luggage. ”
- 04 Jun 2017 Anonymous Austria
- “ The only downside was the employee at the reception who was not friendly. Everything else was great. ”
- 19 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I had a really nice stay here. It's a bit far from everything to do in Dublin, but the staff was really helpful and the room was huge! Had nice lockers I could put my lock I brought into and keep my stuff safe! ”
- 23 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall good impression, only the additional cost of € 2 was excessive for the content. ”
- 28 Sep 2016 Anonymous Belgium
- “ It looks way better in the pictures than what it really is, and way older too. ”
- 05 Sep 2016 Anonymous Spain