Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place ”
- 06 Oct 2017 Clément France
- “ Man in the reception was very nice and helpful, hostel is clean and quiet. Parking on the street which is great! Def will be staying there again. ”
- 27 Aug 2017 Ewa Poland
- “ It was a good stay. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. The location is just in the city center and worth the money. The room was plain but clean and as you normally only sleep in it, the hostel is a good choice for exploring Dublin. ”
- 09 Jul 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is good. ”
- 25 Jun 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very friendly stuff! They said we have to pay 2 euros for each of our luggage to store there after the check-out. We had a lot of luggage and we asked them to pay less. I think 1 Euro would be ok to store the luggage. ”
- 04 Jun 2017 Anonymous Austria