Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Man in the reception was very nice and helpful, hostel is clean and quiet. Parking on the street which is great! Def will be staying there again. ”
- 27 Aug 2017 Ewa Poland
- “ It was a good stay. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. The location is just in the city center and worth the money. The room was plain but clean and as you normally only sleep in it, the hostel is a good choice for exploring Dublin. ”
- 09 Jul 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is good. ”
- 25 Jun 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very friendly stuff! They said we have to pay 2 euros for each of our luggage to store there after the check-out. We had a lot of luggage and we asked them to pay less. I think 1 Euro would be ok to store the luggage. ”
- 04 Jun 2017 Anonymous Austria
- “ The only downside was the employee at the reception who was not friendly. Everything else was great. ”
- 19 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I had a really nice stay here. It's a bit far from everything to do in Dublin, but the staff was really helpful and the room was huge! Had nice lockers I could put my lock I brought into and keep my stuff safe! ”
- 23 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA