Melaleuca On Mitchell
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed for one night, only two power points in the room, neither of which worked. Single window unit A/C kepts the room cool enough, but it was very noisy. Appreciated having the large lockers in the room rather than down the hall or on another floor. ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Staff were very friendly and room was relatively clean. Showers and toilet were however EXTREMLY poor. Not only did the showers not have any water pressure, so that it fell like an old lady was slowly dribbling on me but it was so badly ventalated that after the shower I was instantly sweating again and felt like the whole ordeal was a waste of time. Some serious shower maintainence needs to be done if one is expected to stay more then one night. 4 stars to staff and room 0 stars for bathroom ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ A little second rate, but the location was good. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Jack USA
- “ Reception staff not very friendly. We booked 2 beds in a 6-beds room and our beds were not clean. I wouldn't book this hostel again. In general, the hostel was not very clean. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Eliana Colombia