Melaleuca On Mitchell
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Toilets and showers needed a general maintenance going over. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Gary England
- “ I stayed there with three friends in a four bed dorm with private bathroom and both were very clean. The location of the hostel is really perfect, you have everything you need on Mitchell Street. However it is quite a party hostel. So if you´re looking for calm instead of noisy and drunk it might not be the right choice. ”
- 02 Dec 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ If you're looking for party, drinking and noise, that's the perfect place to be. Unfortunately, we weren't looking for this, we just needed to relax and chill out a bit, but we couldn't. Staff is ok, but the place is really noisy and full of drunk people. We (3 friends) stayed in a 6 female dorm and there was mess everywhere. Cleanliness quite poor. We don't recommend this place and we definitely won't stay here again. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ The most disgusting room I've ever slept in (#42)! Full of long-stay guests with their laundry, food, bags, rubbish etc. all over the place. Air inside was so humid that there was a large pond of water on the floor! So smelly and dirty that it had not been cleaned for weeks (months?). One permanent guest had his girlfriend living in his bed as an extra, without the staff knowing. Door lock was broken. Public kitchen was way too tiny for the amount of guests. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE! ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Anonymous Finland