Melbourne Central YHA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Another great stay. The renovations are fantastic - new kitchen and lounge facilities are great, and the first floor balcony is a really nice chill-out spot. Showers have great pressure and heaps of space so your things stay dry! Good, deep lockers underneath beds. My only criticism is that the pillows are really dreadful...! Best place to stay in Melbourne. ”
- 09 Feb 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ This hostel is sorely in need of lounge spaces. I understand the vacant space downstairs is being re-developed into a public space but there is also a need for a "chill-out" space on each floor - it would be a good idea to convert a room on each level to a computer/reading room. The roof space is only usable in good weather. This is one of the reasons this hostel has no atmosphere. Being one of the higher-priced hostels in Melbourne, better facilities should be provided, or the rates dropped. ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very clean hostel with great bathroom facilities (did not use kitchen during stay.) Lockers under bed are very secure, bring own padlock for these! Room faced Flinders St and was rather noisy due to trains/traffic, but okay if you don't have trouble sleeping. Very good hostel to stay, will go back for next visit! ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous Australia