Melbourne International Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bathrooms were absolutely filthy. Sheets were dirty and the room had a strong damp stale smell that was really unpleasant. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Samuel Australia
- “ The cleaning staff wake people up, being really noisy when they come in to the rooms, they take the curtains aside, it's like having a second mom when your surpose to go to school as a teen! And they clean the bathrooms in the most busy time a day in the morning, why not do it at 12 not 9-11 stupid, and they close the thing down for so long!!! But I like they take the rules really serious no guy in female room and not two people in one bed! Good! :-) ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ 10 points for the charwomen - they do a very good job in the bathrooms etc.!! Poor staff at reception. They are one of the slowest receptionists I have ever seen. The rest of the hostel is good. ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Marion Austria