Melbourne Metro YHA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellence in all categories ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Thank you for providing such a good value facility in such a good location. I received friendly and helpful service. What you provide for the price is outstanding. Thank you ”
- 08 Dec 2012 Peter Australia
- “ Had a good time here. The facilities are quite good as usual for YHA hostels. The common room allows you to meet other people specially if you you're travelling solo. Staff is friendly. The view from the rooftop is awesome. The downsides are that internet is not for free and you need to walk 15/20 minutes to get to Fundation Square. Overall, good place to stay at. ”
- 22 Oct 2012 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Best hostel I stayed at in Australia. I love 24 hour reception not having to worry about when to check in is so nice. I arrived at 11pm and the staff (Mark) who helped me was so cheerful and helpful. On the way to the hostel from the airport, my Australian friend who was driving had his car rear-ended, and the trunk wouldn't close. We asked Mark if he had anything to help us and he rooted around and found something that would work to tie it closed. That is service way above and beyond what I was expecting. ”
- 22 Dec 2011 Chelsea USA