Melbourne Metro YHA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ok location, easy to take the tram or walk to the centre of Melbourne. Very friendly and helpfull staff. The neighbourhood is a bit ruff, but it is still ok to walk around on your own. The hostel could be a bit cleaner though (or, honestly, peolple could take more care and tidy up after them selves...) ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Jenny-Maria Sweden
- “ Great location ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Mary USA
- “ Friendly staff, clean kitchen (but it probably is a more messy during peak season). I liked that they had a little cafe/ restaurant you could get breakfast or dinner with several options. I would stay there again. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Good location, clean but sometimes loud. Staffel is friendly and i would choose it again. 10 minute walk to center. ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Tobias Germany
- “ Nice and clean hostel. In walking distance to cbd, but if you plan to travel to and forth to the city, I would recommend you take the tram! ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Norway