Melbourne Metro YHA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was close to Victoria market, but need of public transport to get to the main attractions. What I didn't like was that Wifi is paid and quality was not so perfect/ 5 Aud for 24 hours/. Also in the morning/ about 9am/ they start inform that it is time for check out on loud speakers in the corridors, but bothering Staff wasn't the most helpful and didn't give any recommendations what to visit, where to eat, just answering questions so You'd better be prepared what you wanna ask. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ Ok location, easy to take the tram or walk to the centre of Melbourne. Very friendly and helpfull staff. The neighbourhood is a bit ruff, but it is still ok to walk around on your own. The hostel could be a bit cleaner though (or, honestly, peolple could take more care and tidy up after them selves...) ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Jenny-Maria Sweden
- “ Great location ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Mary USA
- “ Friendly staff, clean kitchen (but it probably is a more messy during peak season). I liked that they had a little cafe/ restaurant you could get breakfast or dinner with several options. I would stay there again. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Good location, clean but sometimes loud. Staffel is friendly and i would choose it again. 10 minute walk to center. ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Tobias Germany
- “ Nice and clean hostel. In walking distance to cbd, but if you plan to travel to and forth to the city, I would recommend you take the tram! ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Norway