Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ this is one of my favorute guesthouse, roger was great. there is overflowing of coffee and tee. quiet place to be.30 mins. to the bus station. I had an overnite here before going to bintan islands by ferry.wish i could stay but definitely come back if i have a chance.I recommend this place ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Roger was a good host! ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ It was very nice to stay here. Very friendly, family atmosphere. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 David Czech Republic
- “ I believe its the only homestay or hostel in Johor Bahru. JB is not a tourist attracted town but a good and cheap room if you can't afford to pay a little more in Singapore. The owner is nice, the room is built in wall and pretty much dull but its what you get what you pay. No Air conditioning there but the ceiling fan did a miracle anyway. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Allan USA
- “ Very simply but cool place, nice atmosphere and friendly stuff ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany