Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Poor cleanliness at beedrooms and Bathrooms specially. On the other hand they ´ve got a really good Staff, young people who help you all the time. The breakfast is a little poor and few things ... ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Don't plan on actually eating the breakfast. The coffee and juice was great, but the food was pretty gross. Left out over night, just not okay to eat. Otherwise the place was okay. The towels for hire didn't seem clean...kind of gross actually. The staff was nice for the most part. I probably won't stay here again. It was okay. It was loud all the time. They are constantly blasting music throughout the whole hostel which makes it hard to sleep and hard to skype. Surprised by such good reviews. ”
- 29 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff are awesome! Thanks guys!! And more of a local vibe for sure. There is a hostel 20mins walk down the road (damajuana - or something like that) that is a bit nicer and cheaper, but bigger and less of a local vibe. With that said, Mendoza in was awesome. ”
- 05 Aug 2012 Karlene