Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Love my stay at the hostel. The staff is so friendly! Good location as well. The breakfast is really good ( tortilla, medialuna, bread, jam,butter, dulce de leche, coffee, tea, orange juice) however I would recommend buying some new kitchen ustensils, pots and pans. ”
- 14 Mar 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Bathrooms and showers were not great- showers kept clogging. Not a very social atmosphere as the bar wasn't opening once over the 4 days I was there. Breakfast was good enough. Staff are pretty helpful though and the location is very central especially walking distance to Omnibus station ”
- 28 Feb 2016 Steven Canada
- “ chill, quiet spot with great location...side note: beware the food joints around (San Martin ave is $$$); recommend you walk a few blocks up Aristides or any Mr Dog around. another note: the prices for the wine tours seem pricey but theyre good rates (also bought Vendimia tix for decent $, but apparently couldve gotten them cheaper at bus terminal?)... oh and the biggest down is that you have to do some warm-ups before showering (legs, triceps, abdominal yoga), cuz space is cramp, diagonal. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA