Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice staff and excellent location, very conveniently located near Talaat Harb Square. You also get free breakfast every morning so that was also a great plus ! The showers they had though were a bit sub-par. Everything else is good ! ”
- 21 Aug 2015 Adam Morocco
- “ Very nice place, nice people, clean and quiet. Close to the center, in a very fun part of the city of Cairo. They were very helpful with our trip, we felt taken care of. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 pablo Spain
- “ I enjoyed my stay. The staff were all very friendly and helped out with everything I needed. Mohammed, Ahmad, Mustafa, the drivers are all excellent and friendly people. If I were to go back to Cairo, I'll definitely stay here again. Rooms have AC, free breakfast, WiFi reaches all rooms, common area is nice with balcony, location is 5 min walk from Cairo museum, it's all great. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ It was a great experience and all of the staff was very kind and helpful throughout my entire stay. The location is excellent and public transportation is readily available if you would like to travel throughout the city. Additionally, the staff provides rides to locations outside the city, so transportation is quite easy. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Alex USA
- “ A great hostel! It is right in the middle of everything; a five minute walk to the Egyptian Museum, and a five minute walk to the nearest metro stop. The staff was incredibly helpful from the beginning, and I enjoyed booking my trip to the Pyramids, Saqqara, and Dashur through their front desk. I made it a point to stay at this hostel again before flying out this coming Wednesday. It is an excellent way to be introduced to the city and this country. Highly recommended! ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA