Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For first time travelers looking for someplace with tons of value and an extremely helpful staff to help you navigate this large city, Meramees was great! Migo, one of staff members, made my stay memorable. He helped me find food, bus routes, tea spots, and helped me book a hotel for the next city! He did all of this and asked for nothing. He's very genuine and eased many of the concerns I had about Cairo. You truly can't beat this place because of the overwhelming value and great staff. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Andre USA
- “ Meramees Hostel is a pleasant, hospitable place to stay in the Downtown Cairo. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Lukasz Poland
- “ Actually, we were very tired about accomadation in Egypt. Luxor, Aswan, hurgada,alexandria in all accomadation we saw many black beetles and poor bed .. So i did'nt expect not too much. But Here in Meramees we had very wonderful time and we could met very nice and kind receptionists. And we could join the tour easily with nice guide thanks to hostel. If you want clean, safe, nice facilities, nice reception, comfortable I recommend here. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Sungchul South Korea