Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Meramees Hostel is a pleasant, hospitable place to stay in the Downtown Cairo. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Lukasz Poland
- “ Actually, we were very tired about accomadation in Egypt. Luxor, Aswan, hurgada,alexandria in all accomadation we saw many black beetles and poor bed .. So i did'nt expect not too much. But Here in Meramees we had very wonderful time and we could met very nice and kind receptionists. And we could join the tour easily with nice guide thanks to hostel. If you want clean, safe, nice facilities, nice reception, comfortable I recommend here. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Sungchul South Korea
- “ Ahmed Elmasry, you are great!!! hehehe I hope you see my post!!! Ahmed and Bruno, these two guys are getting married on 12/12/2012 (this year) do not go to the hostel that days because you will not meet them and that would be a pity! snif!! I arrived one day from Zürich and I told the guy wake me up when his shift was over, he woke me up!!! and then all started!!! If you come to this hostel you will see the real Cairo, location is perfect for tourisme, they can also offer your many great pack... ”
- 09 Sep 2012 Joaquin
- “ I arrived in Cairo with no plan whatsoever, and the wonderful staff here (primarily Mustafa) was unbelievably helpful!! He helped me plan out my whole week, and organized trips to Aswan, Luxor and Alexandria for me. The staff here booked everything, including rides to and from the train station, so I didn't have to worry about anything - all I had to do was enjoy myself. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. ”
- 08 Jul 2012 Emily USA