Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The kitchen was on the roof, that was weird. It could be cleaner. You could see that the kitchen is also used by the owners. The rooms where clean and the staff was very kind! thumbs up for that, good job mercaderes!!! ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Jana Belgium
- “ The hostel is right in the centre and they have a nice breakfast. The WiFi is a bit tricky and the showers are like gambling will they scorche me or will I freeze. ”
- 19 Nov 2014 Lars Netherlands
- “ The staff at Amazing Hostel Arequipa are fantastic - so friendly and helpful. They ordered taxis for us, stored our bags for us while we went to Colca Canyon for a few days and the one guy who used to be a guide at Colca Canyon gave us lots of information on doing a self-guided hike. Our double ensuite room was very spacious and clean and always had hot water. The banana pancakes at breakfast are delicious! The only downside is that it was very quiet while we were there. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Africa