Mercury Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very small rooms, no Windows. Very noisy. No kitchen facilities ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Lisbet Lemming Denmark
- “ over all Mercury is good just need to provide coffee and cups maybe a light breakfast? Other than that good location and over all good and nice set up hot tube a plus ”
- 02 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I would definitely recomend this hostel ! Staff all very friendly and helpful. Good location near underground ! Great base if you are visiting Singapore ! ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Paul England
- “ The Cleanliness especially in the toilet room need to improve Need more lights along the isle (from receptionist desk until living room) ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Flush in the toilet was not running in the mid night. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Theresia Indonesia
- “ First of all, security is top-notch. Easy to be located even from taxi cabin. Staff, special remarks to Ray, is very friendly and helpful. Facilities and atmosphere are passable, not bad, but not really good either. Our room was clean, just a little "old house smell". This hostel is not really expensive. We only think that we should get at least a simple breakfast, like the other hostels around Singapore. Suggestion, you should change your description, since the "American breakfast" still there! ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous Indonesia