Merith House Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wi-Fi was not working in the room ”
- 23 Nov 2014 milena-anna Germany
- “ They moved us from our original booked room to another. That's fine, but our room had building materials stored in it. Then the next morning, we went to breakfast room and was informed that we were Room #16, so no breakfast. They wanted to charge an additional 5% for using my card to pay for room. This was my first experience using a hostel and not satisfied. The only water we got for showers was cold water and we used them in late afternoons. Beautiful building and across from bus stop & park. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I like the staff members; they are welcoming, accommodating and very flexible! I came in during midnight and he still welcomed me and carried my luggage to my room. The room was larger but the only information they haven't put in the website is that there are the rooms with shared toilet are on the basement, separated from actual building and some confusion when some staff said these are "room only", no breakfast. They still let me have it (after showing the website) but need to look into this ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Hajah Hamizah Brunei