Merith House Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dire!: We booked a double "-en suite room", it was a minute room with 4ft wide bed squeezed in, not a "double", and barely able to sidle by the foot of the bed to the small window alcove.No room to swing a cat by the tail; no table or bed-side lamp; had to use the light in the shower/toilet cubicle for reading lamp. The window overlooked public street,car park and windows opposite; no net curtains for our window and the too small drapes had to be closed for privacy. NOT ENOUGH SPACE TO FINISH. ”
- 11 Apr 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Wi-Fi was not working in the room ”
- 23 Nov 2014 milena-anna Germany
- “ They moved us from our original booked room to another. That's fine, but our room had building materials stored in it. Then the next morning, we went to breakfast room and was informed that we were Room #16, so no breakfast. They wanted to charge an additional 5% for using my card to pay for room. This was my first experience using a hostel and not satisfied. The only water we got for showers was cold water and we used them in late afternoons. Beautiful building and across from bus stop & park. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA