Metropol Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cleanliness is bad: The rooms should be cleaned everyday especially since the shower drains are ridiculously misplaced. There is water everywhere after showering so we had to use towels to keep the bathroom floor clean. Shameful! Also did not like the way your housekeeper barged into our room. She knocked, we opened and without one word she barged. The least she could do is to explain why she is entering the room - she spoke no English. WiFi was non existent on the fourth floor. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 MAZAR Sweden
- “ fix wifi! people visiting your country need some type of internet connection to arrange travel. very disappointing. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ First of all, they charge a linen fee even though the website says they do not. The staff is not particularly friendly, they act like it is a task to get a glass of water for you at the bar. Tried to make me pay a higher price than the one I chose online. The place was crowded with young kids. Breakfast is decent, good location, right by kreuzberg. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ WiFi was basically unusable during peak times (late evening) and weak even at off-peak. I would definitely recommend bringing your own towel because the ones you get from the hostel are too small to cover up with. Also consider a room with its own bathroom as showers in the shared restroom are small with drainage issues and little privacy. I was given a fresh duvet cover but the duvet itself was not washed between users and was stained. Breakfast and location are good, though! ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA