Metropol Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ fix wifi! people visiting your country need some type of internet connection to arrange travel. very disappointing. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ First of all, they charge a linen fee even though the website says they do not. The staff is not particularly friendly, they act like it is a task to get a glass of water for you at the bar. Tried to make me pay a higher price than the one I chose online. The place was crowded with young kids. Breakfast is decent, good location, right by kreuzberg. ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ WiFi was basically unusable during peak times (late evening) and weak even at off-peak. I would definitely recommend bringing your own towel because the ones you get from the hostel are too small to cover up with. Also consider a room with its own bathroom as showers in the shared restroom are small with drainage issues and little privacy. I was given a fresh duvet cover but the duvet itself was not washed between users and was stained. Breakfast and location are good, though! ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA