Metropol Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staff, great location- next to the metro station Mehringdamm, good breakfast, big common zone with TV and sofas and Internet (which was breaking down too often probably though). The only downpart was that on the website it said that bed linen included but we had to pay for it 2.50 each in the hostel ”
- 09 May 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Cleanliness is bad: The rooms should be cleaned everyday especially since the shower drains are ridiculously misplaced. There is water everywhere after showering so we had to use towels to keep the bathroom floor clean. Shameful! Also did not like the way your housekeeper barged into our room. She knocked, we opened and without one word she barged. The least she could do is to explain why she is entering the room - she spoke no English. WiFi was non existent on the fourth floor. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 MAZAR Sweden
- “ fix wifi! people visiting your country need some type of internet connection to arrange travel. very disappointing. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA