Metropol Hostel Berlin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall the hostel was ok. I had to pay extra 4 euros for the sheets and a small towel, and only had this information after booking. There were no plugs or lights at the top bunkers, we had to bring our own padlocks for the lockers inside the rooms. The bathroom inside the room was really dirty and the shower drain was clogged. There was also some confusion with the staff regarding which beds were already occupied. The free breakfast was fine and I liked the location of the luggage room. ”
- 19 Apr 2019 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We stayed in a room for ourselves and had our own bath and toilet. Everything was clean and fine. They had lockers in the room so you could easily lock in your belongings, if you had a wish to. There was generally nice and quiet in the hostel, and except for a few times where another guest was playing loud music, we barely heard the other guests. Breakfast was fine, and good value for money. The U-Bahn was really close, but we could walk to most attractions. All in all a nice stay. ”
- 08 Sep 2017 Katarina Denmark
- “ A guy at the reception tried to cheat me by saying that I've paid a service charge from hostels.com and not a down payment and wanted me to pay for the whole price. When I confronted him he backed. The morning after I over heard him trying the same with others. Nasty behaviour! I'm not a picky guest and I stayed at really bad places in the world, you usually get what you pay for, sometimes a bit less, sometimes a bit more.This was an ok hostel regarding value, but I can't stand the rest ”
- 19 Jul 2016 Anonymous Sweden