Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very quiet as set back away from the busy square but an easy 5-10 min walk. A little awkward to find but people were very friendly in directing us to where it was. Nice breakfast too. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Sandee New Zealand
- “ My room was quite small and the shower from my floor was not very practical (need to put more space to put dry stuff while taking shower), but apart from that it is ok. The soap from restrooms in the underground floor didn't work properly, and the heat system in my room was not easy to use. More room for placing stuff in the room would be appreciated, such as a simple table or a chair. Ensure the window seals ok, sometimes I could hear the street very clearly. ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Excellent views from the top terrace where breakfast is served everyday, very good located near the Bosphorous and Sultanahmet centric zone. It's in a quiet and safe street, but parallel to a crowdy street of restaurants and bars, so perfect location. Nice staff, basic but nice dorms and a complete breakfast! ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Clean room, amazing rooftop view, friendly staff and a convenient location. ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Maeve Canada
- “ Very nice hostel at the doorstep of hagia sophia and blue mosque, Cleanest hostel I ever stayed and the view from the roof is amazing,Very helpful and friendly staff made our stay more comfortable and easy,Free pubcrawl was fun and is good place for meeting with fellow travelers, Breakfast was the best,apple tea was awesome. I would stay here again. ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Locate few min. from major sights. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Stepanka Czech Republic