Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and good value for money. The terrace had a great view and the breakfast was good. The rooms were simple, but clean. New towels and they made the bed everyday. We went for the airport transfer, a bit expensive, but very easy. The only negative thing about the hostel is that there are only 2 bathrooms, and this can be too few during high season. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Christian Norway
- “ The location is fantastic so you can enjoy Bosporus Straits. You can enjoy the scenery from Roof top. It is located near Hagia Sophia Museum and Blue Mosque. ”
- 29 Sep 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Friendly staff and great location. Would certainly go back to this hostel again and again. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Adreanna USA
- “ Great location near all the larger tourist hotels but a fraction of the cost. Also has a great roof bar for making new hostel-friends! If only the bar stayed open a bit longer each night. ”
- 31 May 2013 Scott Australia
- “ I had a great time there... the place is clean and organized. The staff is really helpful and friendly, they have suggestion of places to go and are always ready to help you if you have any question. ”
- 22 Jan 2013 Tiffany American Samoa
- “ everything, it is perfect! the staff are brilliant and will do anything for you. there is everything you need! ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Anonymous Australia