Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing hostel, has a great terrace that overlooks the sea. The staff are fantastic and the terrace made it very easy to meet people. Rooms has 3 bunk beds and a shower and toilet. I would recommend this to anybody who needs a hostel in Istanbul! ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Metropolos was definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed at! The breakfast was really good and the rooms were clean and tidy. It's in a great location for all the tourist attractions. The best part is definitely the roof terrace, it's so relaxing and a great place to meet other travellers. The staff were all lovely and helpful, my stay in istanbul would of not been the same if it wasn't for Johnny and Ceser. ”
- 12 May 2015 Anonymous
- “ Very quiet as set back away from the busy square but an easy 5-10 min walk. A little awkward to find but people were very friendly in directing us to where it was. Nice breakfast too. ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Sandee New Zealand