Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Locate few min. from major sights. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Stepanka Czech Republic
- “ Brilliant hostel in really good location. Cozy and clean rooms , beautiful roof terrace with terrific view,free buffet delicious breakfast and fast Wi-Fi conncection.Staff were incredibly helpful, funny and intelligent,they speak good english and spanish.They organized cheap sightseing tours , baths and transports etc. for us.They did organize free shisha night also pub crawl which was great for meeting with other people and having fun .100 % recommended. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location and good value for money. The terrace had a great view and the breakfast was good. The rooms were simple, but clean. New towels and they made the bed everyday. We went for the airport transfer, a bit expensive, but very easy. The only negative thing about the hostel is that there are only 2 bathrooms, and this can be too few during high season. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Christian Norway
- “ The location is fantastic so you can enjoy Bosporus Straits. You can enjoy the scenery from Roof top. It is located near Hagia Sophia Museum and Blue Mosque. ”
- 29 Sep 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Friendly staff and great location. Would certainly go back to this hostel again and again. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Adreanna USA
- “ Great location near all the larger tourist hotels but a fraction of the cost. Also has a great roof bar for making new hostel-friends! If only the bar stayed open a bit longer each night. ”
- 31 May 2013 Scott Australia