Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Incredibly clean place, with really cheap options to spend the night! The family's really nice, and Rizwan the manager, can be a really deep thinker, especially when it comes to fireworks... ;) Thanks for everything! ”
- 30 Nov 2012 Labrousse France
- “ in general this is a great choice in Udaipur as clean, spacious rooms, helpful staff, great view from the roof and good wifi but the food is very overpriced fir what you get and the people that run it really try and get every possible cent out of you. i recommend it but just dont eat there, book tours or accidentally book an a/c room abd be charged fir it even when not actally used..common courtesy. ”
- 11 Nov 2012 Anonymous England
- “ It is run extremely well, safe, well-located and the staff are knowledgeable and helpful. it looks nice but doesn't have great character or atmosphere. However, it is a great place to stay. ”
- 01 Feb 2012 Sam
- “ We loved this great family-run guesthouse at the top of a hill in a residential neighborhood. Our walk down to the city center was always eventful, passing curious kids, dogs, cows and shopkeepers. We stayed in a comfortable corner room with private bathroom. The family was so kind, even making us a snack when we arrived late at night after a train delay. We could see wedding fireworks in the evening from the second floor roof, where meals are served. It was a lovely stay. ”
- 31 Jan 2012 Anonymous