Mexico City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful building, great location from which to explore the city, if you can push your way through the crowds at the Zocalo. Not very social, though. Everyone just wanders the stairwells staring at their cell phones, looking kind of lost. Also, the wifi was terrible. Despite having several networks, none of them held a signal for long. Kind of a dealbreaker for me, since I'm dependent on wifi for directions, phone calls, etc. Ended up relying on international cell data instead. ”
- 09 Oct 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Perfect location, lockers and security gate, good breakfast included, very clean ”
- 23 Sep 2017 Valerie Germany
- “ Great location and very good value. Have now stated here twice and the private rooms and very nice and affordable. ”
- 11 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada