Mexico City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location and very good value. Have now stated here twice and the private rooms and very nice and affordable. ”
- 11 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everything is new and clean and well organised, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. However, I had to move to another hostel because the beds are so hard that I didn't sleep a wink and woke up with a sore back. ”
- 22 Jul 2016 NOVAK Australia
- “ Enjoyed my stay at Mexico City Hostel! Great breakfasts! Fantastic location. Thank you kindly for making my stay a delightful experience. ”
- 19 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ It was the worst experience in my life. First, staffs of reception can't speak English. I understand cuz here's Mexico but when foreigners try to say in Spanish, they make a face!! So how i have to do?? Second, Here is smoking area? I was in the kitchen one day and I got the headache due to smoking smell. Third, it's so noisy! Some people talked in the lobby at 3 am and i woke up(i used third-floor room though!!!!) If i come back to Mexico City, i'll go to another one for sure! ”
- 18 Jan 2016 Anonymous South Korea