Mexico City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My friend and I only stayed one night, but we found it clean, super convenient location just off the main square and safe. Beautiful building and staff were amazing and helpful. I'd stay again if I find myself in Mexico City again. One thing we didn't know about was on Sundays all museums and monuments are free to Mexicans, so for one single day in MC we didn't see too much as the line ups were too long. I'd definately stay at this Hostel again. ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Sally Australia
- “ worst hostel i have ever been, people fukng on the dorms, lots of noise and rude staff, avoid it please ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Very good location,good breakfast, nice staff.It lacked atmosphere in my opinion, it is very large, and very noisy. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Well run, good location, and eggs for breakfast! ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Anonymous
- “ The Hostel Staff; Kprge, Pfina, Daiel and Leonardo were just amazing. Very professional and always had directions for me even though I had to ask about 4 times where something was. I thank yu so much, you made my stay wonderful. The hostel was very nice and kept neat and tidy. From the public areas to the bathrooms and dorms, you would see house-keeping all over the plave. The professional photos are of the newly, remodeled sister Hostel just across the street. Just loved the place. ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ For more of a party hostel, stay across the street at their sister property. ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous USA