Mexico City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location,good breakfast, nice staff.It lacked atmosphere in my opinion, it is very large, and very noisy. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Well run, good location, and eggs for breakfast! ”
- 02 Nov 2013 Anonymous
- “ The Hostel Staff; Kprge, Pfina, Daiel and Leonardo were just amazing. Very professional and always had directions for me even though I had to ask about 4 times where something was. I thank yu so much, you made my stay wonderful. The hostel was very nice and kept neat and tidy. From the public areas to the bathrooms and dorms, you would see house-keeping all over the plave. The professional photos are of the newly, remodeled sister Hostel just across the street. Just loved the place. ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ For more of a party hostel, stay across the street at their sister property. ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a very good location near the Zocalo. The facilities are clean and the breakfast (includio) is good and changes a little each day. The staff is not overly friendly but will help you. ”
- 04 Feb 2013 Cletus USA