Mexico City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location, in the very center of Mexico city. Staff is friendly. I booked a double all to myself. The sole inconvenience was that the windows go out on the corridor. When late at night a family with a small child checked in nearby, I was awakened by piercing shriecks from the child, which reverberated throughout the hall and corridors. The second awakening ensued from that same child very early in the morning. ”
- 17 Apr 2018 Anonymous Russia
- “ The staff at this hostel was not very friendly. I don't think I got one smile from them. Great location if you want to stay in downtown CDMX but besides that the rest of the hostel is average. ”
- 17 Oct 2017 Josue USA
- “ Beautiful building, great location from which to explore the city, if you can push your way through the crowds at the Zocalo. Not very social, though. Everyone just wanders the stairwells staring at their cell phones, looking kind of lost. Also, the wifi was terrible. Despite having several networks, none of them held a signal for long. Kind of a dealbreaker for me, since I'm dependent on wifi for directions, phone calls, etc. Ended up relying on international cell data instead. ”
- 09 Oct 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Perfect location, lockers and security gate, good breakfast included, very clean ”
- 23 Sep 2017 Valerie Germany