Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved my stay at the bikini hostel!! There is a great atmosphere especially because of the beer garden that belongs to it and is open to the public as well.It was so easy to meet a lot of people and have a good time just staying on the hostel property.The walk to the beach is short, around 10-15 minutes and you can get a free beach towel and even take a volleyball or so to the beach. Only the breakfast here is not really a breakfast unless you are on a diet and a bowl of cereal is enough. ;) ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Mariana Germany
- “ Hostel feels crammed and dirty, facilities falling apart. Yet it's got the best terrasse and atmosphere ever. For outgoing people who can give up comfort for the social aspect of it. Reception staff is average, especially the tranny who acted unnecessarily rude. Overall I still recommend it, just read the reviews ) ”
- 24 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Helpful staff, excellent room, good times. ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The guy rusty at the front desk was exceptional. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Jovan USA
- “ One of the worst Hostels I've ever stayed at. They do absolutel NO events of any kind. The beds SUCK - they're so worn out it feels like sleeping on bricks. The rooms smell badly, the rest rooms are GROSS! There was no hot water in the bathroom. The breakfast is just cereal (like make a damn break fast!), the staff is slow and is very unhelpful (except a woman called Nina). The location is the worst - a dangerous neighbourhood and 35 Minutes walk from the ocean! Bad! Never again! ”
- 18 Nov 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Good place... really good for price ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Anonymous Mexico