Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Never Stay at this venue. Private rooms are not actually private, they are shared with 9 people. The bottom bunk which was a double bed looked like a V as the bed was clearly broken and climbing on to the top bunk was dangerous as the bed was shaking as not stable and there was no entry point for the top bunk. Cooling system did not work and the staff were super rude. Prices at the bar was a joke for a hostel and the whole place really is a joke. Go on there website and just think opposite ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Zachary Australia
- “ The staff was not very friendly and it was sort of a goat rodeo. The room was pretty messy. WARNING: The photos are not accurate. Think more like a military bunker with the beds stacked 3 high. The ladders for the beds hurt like hell, so you need to wear your shoes up to bed. If you are tall and on the top bunk, you're gonna have a bad time. The drinking and hot tub area are nice, but this pretty much means your roommates will suck as drunks just throw stuff anywhere and staff doesn't care. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous
- “ I have enjoyed my stay since the moment I arrived to the Hostel. Staff attended me greately and resolving any need I had. Near to everything it is quite good located. Personaly I have to thank to concierge Jose who was everytime occuped in attending my needs and all guests demands. I have nothing to reclaim, everything was great. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 NIcolas Argentina