Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place with great on site environment and activities. A place to go if you want to have fun on the beach And at the hostel ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Asher USA
- “ I'd for anyone looking for a great to check-in on bikini hostel !! there is no better place to stay on south beach for great prices and a wonderful staff, as well you'll make so many new friends.. movie nights!! Ask for Maria's help at the front desk, she is a GEM!! ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Derrick
- “ We were unimpressed with our stay, our room was dirty, had trash between our beds, the bathroom sink was leaking and backed up so the floor was soaked. Someone else's private room was inside our room and also shared our bathroom so felt like a 10 bed dorm not 9. Key code to the door did not always work. Building was run down. Staff were rude and unhelpful. We have since tried to contact them for a refund as we checked out early, every time we call we get left on hold and no one will help! ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Great atmosphere, lots of ppl to meet and hang out with. Nice staff. ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Robin Sweden
- “ If you like to party with expensive beers or if you are from Sweden, you will love this place! if not, then be prepared that this "hostel" has not really the average hostel atmosphere. The public beergarden really ruins the hostel atmosphere. The breakfast is only cereal. The staff is not like other hostel staff who talks to you and get you into a good mood or helps you with recommendation. you cannot drink other places than in your doorms. Though! The beds are good! ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I disagree with the negative comments. They run events every night, my bed was very comfortable, and though the breakfast was only cereal, you could go back as often as you liked. The staff were excellent (Rusty, Nicole, the young girl with the long red hair etc) and the location, although about 8 blocks from the beach, was fine. You could get to the ocean in about 15 mins, and I found the area peaceful and pleasant, not dangerous. Met people from all around the world. WILL stay again. ”
- 10 Mar 2015 Anonymous England