Miami Beach Bikini Hostel, Cafe & Beer Garden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I do not like having to pay $15 a night for parking. It would be one thing if they had a parking lot but they're just selling you the parking spots that they have on the street ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Al American
- “ discuting!, rude staff, guys drinking whiskey and cheap beer in the bedroom you are better of sleeping at the beach that place is a rat nest!. I had to find a different place to stay that night ”
- 02 Dec 2013 Nelly USA
- “ It's not as close to everything as we first thought, u have to walk throughout the island to get to the beach,10 blocks maybe, but they make up for it! At the hostel you never have a dull moment and stuff happens every day. The staff is lovely! The cleaning lady and breakfastlady only speaks spanish but we used google translate to communicate with them and they just as lovely. Jacuzzi, beerpong, ping pong, pool, pool table aso there always something to do here! ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Angelica Sweden
- “ This is the first hostel I have ever stayed at, and I can say that the experience was truly worthwhile. The staff is very nice and real easy going, and will try to help you to the best of their ability. The rooms were nicer than I expected and everything was very clean, and I can definitely say that I will be going back. Overall I would choose to stay here again over a hotel because it is very affordable and you get to interact and meet new people. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Aaron
- “ Bikini hostel was honestly so much fun ! Everyday they have a new activitiy ! Free BBQ, free pizza, cable tv , jacuzzi, pool , you name it they have it ! It's very cheap and affordable, bathrooms are cleaned everyday and they're brand new ! You get to meet people from all over the world ! They have great customer service, and they make great drinks ! There are tv in the rooms , and main room. You can cooks too ! This place is absolutely fun and welcoming . I felt right at home. !!! ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA