Miami Beach Bikini Hostel Cafe & Beer Garden
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are fantastic and the location is perfect. We had a great stay. The place is very neat and the other guests were all friendly. The free local trolley across the street was convenient and easy to get around. We will be back! ”
- 06 Dec 2016 Fariba Iran
- “ Terrible bed. No pillows provided. Free breakfast almost inexistent. Bathroom quite dirty. I wont repeat. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Koldo Spain
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the Bikini Hostel and met many nice people. Staff was friendly and the food was really nice as well. It was not very clean although somebody did clean the bathrooms every day. The floor didn't get swiped once although it needed cleaning. Also even when coming to have breakfast at 9am there often was something missing, like coffee, milk, eggs or toast. It is quite a sparse breakfast anyway, so it would be nice if at least everything would be available at all times. ”
- 13 Oct 2016 Laura Germany
- “ We had a really cool stay at this hostel. Staff was awesome and we met a lot of people we could hang out with. Really good atmosphere. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Dimo
- “ This is he best hostel I have been to. Great hospitality. The facilities are just mind blowing and the bikini bar has real good ambiance. ”
- 07 May 2016 Prashant India
- “ The private room was very small but clean. Breakfast was poor (but there is a great supermarket couple of minutes away "Whole Foods Market"). ”
- 16 Apr 2016 Hila Israel