Miami Beach International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I will never try to book this hostel and I don't recommend it to anybody, while I was sleeping on the upper bed, somebody was fu**ing on the lower bed, the bed was moving and the girl was screaming, they were totally naked and drunk, very disgusting, I talked to the reception that I chose male dormitory to avoid this type of people and he said I can do nothing about it, he was careless and I told him that i'm gonna write a review about my horrible experience, I couldn't sleep that day. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Ahmed Sudan
- “ Incredible facilities. Very diverse, friendly, helpful, and welcoming staff. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Asher USA
- “ Great place, perfect location( few blocks from the beach). Great breakfast with cereal, milk, coffee, jelly, bread, good lunch too And dinner. Activities everyday, people are friendly and mostly young coming From all over. Staff friendly and usually speak more than one language. Rooms are cleaned few times a day. Great price!!! There's a grocery store right In front with very cheap stuff, Which was very convenient for me. would definitely come back. Anne, ”
- 13 May 2015 jhwly anne Brazil
- “ Very close to the beach. People sit at the front and drink pretty much 24 hrs. It was loud in the lobby, but quiet in the room. Expect it to be hot inside, the AC was on an working, but it wasn't enough to cool the room. The only way to stop sweating was not to move. Get a private room if available, its worth the extra money. ”
- 08 May 2015 Anonymous Mexico