Miami Beach International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has a staff member who has a problem with boundaries and respecting women's personal space When I told the man working the desk that I was checking out, he grabbed my arm and said "we don't let pretty girls leave." This was before 7 am, there was no one else in the lobby, and we had not had any interaction before this point. This kind of behavior towards guests is completely unacceptable. I contacted the hostel following my stay to report this staff member and received no response. ”
- 10 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Not even a chair in the room. Beds squeaked. Window shade did not close. It was loud inside and outside till midnight. If you want to party all night, its OK. Breakfast was at 8AM, lunch at 1PM and dinner was from 6 to 6:30PM. Crazies hung out in front. ”
- 01 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed in the communal room. The beds were comfy, but the bathroom was disgusting. It was gross. The party night out was alright, but I did not like how the bar staff would not let me see them prepare my drink. Also, the food serving times were not accommodating. We had to come and leave on specific times, and there was no way to get any food outside of the serving times. Many hostels will offer you some fruit or a snack if you miss meal. ”
- 29 Oct 2015 Gennesse
- “ I will never try to book this hostel and I don't recommend it to anybody, while I was sleeping on the upper bed, somebody was fu**ing on the lower bed, the bed was moving and the girl was screaming, they were totally naked and drunk, very disgusting, I talked to the reception that I chose male dormitory to avoid this type of people and he said I can do nothing about it, he was careless and I told him that i'm gonna write a review about my horrible experience, I couldn't sleep that day. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Ahmed Sudan