Miami Beach International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a private suite so the price was higher but still good for the area and location. Our room was above a pizza shop on the corner so their music could be heard all day which was a bit annoying but we got through it. We didn't get to eat anything there as we ate elsewhere so we can't comment on the food. Staff was friendly and helpful. Overall it was a good stay and we will likely stay again next time we visit South Beach. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 David USA
- “ The hostel was definitely a good place to stay for the budget, cause it's not like we stayed in the room very often, so it was better and cheaper than staying in a pricey hotel. Plus we were only 1 block away from the beach and on the same strip as a lot of the clubs/bars, so I would definitely stay at one again ”
- 30 Jan 2014 brian USA
- “ My flight was canceled and I had to fly the next day. I called ahead to make the change and they said just show up after 3:00. Well I arrive at 5:00 and there are no rooms. The clerk was good about calling around to find me another hostel, he also pointed me to a great tiny cuban restaurant. I really have no hard feelings and will attempt another stay there in the future. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ a real party hostel. ”
- 26 Jan 2014 james Belgium