Miami Cairo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at Miami Cairo for three nights in late August. The room was very clean and the owners were really friendly and willing to help out however they could. I initially came in really late at night after a very long flight and they got me into my room quickly without any hassle. I also needed a place to store my luggage one day and they watched over it free of charge. Overall, I would definitely stay there again and would recommend this hostel to others. For the price, you can't beat it. ”
- 05 Sep 2012 Clayton
- “ The major benefit of this hostel is the staff--so nice and helpful and as a female traveler, I did not feel unsafe at all. Location is wonderful--very active at night with many restaurants, close to Tahrir Square, in historic Yacoubian building (unfortunately a little creepy on your way up elevator). Delicious, filling breakfast. Room cleaned whenever you leave the key w/them (for private room). Some difficulties with toilet and noise level but very nice, comfortable stay otherwise. Thanks! ”
- 03 Jun 2012 Anonymous
- “ The rooms are clean, there is a fast free wi fi connection and a big tasty inclusive breakfast, also very friendly staff,Thank you Ahmed & Mohamed & Nour & Mustafa. ”
- 24 Nov 2011 Sally
- “ Helpful Staff ,Very clean with hot water all time,comfartable bed, good Location in Down Town,pickup from the airport, I'll stay here again. ”
- 29 May 2011 Chirs England