Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is definitely a must stay in Gdansk! Its all new and there is nothing else we could have asked for (fully equipped). The front-desk guys are so friendly and helpful always open for a new secret get-away advice! ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Carolin Germany
- “ I thought that this place was great. I felt completely at home, the staff were all wonderful and helpful. They were always willing for a Chat even at 2am. I will definitely recommend this hostel to anyone I know is visiting Gdansk. The facilities were always clean and I felt secure. The Location was great as it was 5 mins from the trainstation and 5 minutes from the old City. I was giving lots of travel Information to read about Gdansk upon my Arrival. It was great. ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Jessica Australia
- “ A very pleasant stay, friendly staff and breakfast included. Everything is new and very clean. I definitely will return ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Anonymous Netherlands