Milan Hostel Emmy
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the worst hostel ever ;( ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ They charge an extra amount for linens - it's a ripoff. Read the fine print before booking. Highly unrecommended. ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It's not one of the best place I've stayed, but it was OK. The staff is nice. The atmosphere is more like a hotel than a hostel, there's no common room, so you only get to know people in your dorm. It's a bit far from city center and main attractions but easy to get to by metro. After all, there are no many attractions in the city. It's Ok for a couple of nights. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Corina Susana Mexico
- “ I overall had a good experience at this hostel. I was the only person in the whole hostel it seemed-- while it was nice having a whole room and the bathroom whenever I needed it, it was a little odd. The location was rather out of the way but highly walkable and right near the red line subway. I got freaked out because the doors close at 10pm and I got lost walking and barely made it in time. This is a great place if you're looking for a clean, quiet, and affordable place to stay. ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous USA