Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent one at the Center of Cairo , their rate is a good value in compare with the others around , my room had a very good view on Adly Street alive area of down town , I really enjoyed my stay and the staff who run the hostel are honest and helpful too ,I would stay here again at the end of my tour . ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Elizabeth Australia
- “ My booking was only 1 night to try it and I decided to stay my second night of Cairo there and they helped by booking my train ticket to Luxor , when I come back to Cairo it will be my hostel to stay the last night before departure I can recommend it to every traveler looking for a good , clean , good value and well located hostel in Cairo ,,, ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Lucy Australia
- “ Very good place to stay and very confortable!! ”
- 20 Jan 2015 Anonymous Chile
- “ It's a mixed (mostly bad) bag. The good: the breakfast was decent and the woman working there was pretty helpful. The bad: the sheets were not that clean, and I suspect not washed since the last guest. The water never got hot. Street noise doesn't bother me, but being on the 2nd floor with thin windows, it did here. Also, the main guy, Mohamed, was very argumentative, insisting he sent a car to pick me up at the airport even though I never saw my name there, though I wasn't charged for it. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Matthew USA